Mustang Blitz Card Fundraiser - 9/15 & 10/6
Mustang Blitz Card Fundraiser
Hello Gridiron Family,
Once again we are holding our annual ! This is the Gridiron’s largest fundraiser. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Your support enables the Medway Mustangs Gridiron Club to provide valuable programs & services to our athletes such as the Kick-Off BBQ, Training Equipment, Practice Apparel, Cheer Choreography, Scholarships, and many other activities through out the year.
Here are the key details of this year’s event:
- Blitz sale days are scheduled on Sunday, September 15th & Sunday October 6th with players & cheerleaders selling the discount card at various locations throughout town within a designated 2 hour block between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm.
- Players and Cheerleaders have been assigned to a selling team, the designated team captains will be requesting coverage from team members on both days between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
- Please have your player/cheerleader select a two hour time slot within those two days. A Blitz Card Sign Up Sheet will be sent in a separate communication to all players/cheerleaders. It will also be available at the team BBQ on 9/5.
- Players and Cheerleaders are asked to be at the High School 10-15 minutes prior to their assigned time to check in. At check in they will be given a location to sell cards on their selected day.
- Players are asked to wear their blue uniform jerseys.
- Cheerleaders are asked to wear their standard uniform.
- Players & Cheerleaders sell in groups of 2-3 with a mix of grades included.
- At the end of a shift, one person from each location will return to the MHS to drop off remaining cards & the money they have raised.
- NOTE: Players & Cheerleaders will need transportation to their assigned location. Often upperclassmen will drive but we cannot guarantee a ride.
- We ask for your assistance with transportation during your son/daughter’s designated time slot.
- We are not mandating parents purchase cards but we do ask that each family purchase at least one card to support the effort. You may either purchase it from your child, at the Blitz Day drop off or at the snack shack on any of the scheduled home games.
- Should you have any questions, please contact Grace Hayes at email@example.com or call/text at 508-498-5738.
Thank you again for your cooperation and support!